Few reasons why you might have problems starting your car. So we putted together a list of some of the most common issues. and might save you time and money if you know what the problem is before heading to an auto body collision center. Here are the most typical:
- The Battery needs to be replaced: If when starting your car makes click noise but doesn’t start most likely the battery is dead. You may charge it with some jumper cables and another vehicle as a permanent fix but I suggest you get it replaced.
- Alternator – The one behind of charging the battery it’s the alternator. If not taken care of your car might not be able to charge the battery and won’t tart until replaced.
- System of fuel – If you hear the engine starting but it won’t fully start it might be caused by a bad filter.
- Ignition switch – What sends the energy from battery to start
- Starter – Sound similar to car braking – might need to replace the whole starter